Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 5: Adventures with NASCAR!!!!!!


Ok, anyone who knows me, knows this about me: I love NASCAR!!!! Nic and I have been talking a lot, about many things, and what we've talked about a lot is that we both can't wait for rollie coasters. Here's my secret though world, and Nic won't even know til he reads this... The thing I've been waiting for most is... THE RICHARD PETTY DRIVING EXPERIENCE!!!!!






Alright, let's start from the beginning.

Nic and I both tried to stay up late and look through the peephole in the hope that we might find out who continues to slip our daily missions under our door.

We both fell asleep somewhere around the 10-10:15 range...

Anyhow, while we both slept by the door, I dreamed of circling those majestic circles, in my TAB sponsored Nascar, circling those round circles, and smoking rubbers.

Laughs on me! When I woke up my hands were on a pillow! Can you believe it?! I thought a pillow was a steering WHEEL!!
Nic was mopey since we didn't see the person in the peephole. I was like, "whatever! there's alwayz tomorrow!" then i farted and made a "whoops" face. Nic laughed.

Anyhow, I'm sure you've guessed it, oh brilliant reader (j/k!), we went to THE RICHARD PETTY DRIVING EXPERIENCE today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was too excited to put on my pants so I wore shorts. Nic, in true Nic fashion, scolded me for my fashion faux pas. I was like, "what's the prob-o with shorts?" he says, "that's not the prob-o. you're not wearing a shirt-o!"

turns out the little bastard was right...

when we arrived I was almost too nervous to talk. Nic was making fun of me because I never get worked up about anything so much.

Our guide was Tomm. When I asked him when Mr. Petty was going to show up he said,
"Richard Petty isn't coming to this." and all the other patrons and employees laughed at me. Nic and I both didn't get the joke. We gave each other a look and I swear I heard a kid in the back say, "queers".

Well, all that was quickly forgotten once we got on the track. Nic had no desire to drive so he let a guide take him out. He said he almost "braffed." A near by Hooters girls gave him a half smile.

When I got out, behind the wheel mind you, Tomm was so incredibly impressed with my inherent Nascar driving skills that he made an announcement on the PA declaring me king of cars! He forced Nic to sit passenger for a lap around. I was so mad with power that I closed my eyes and yelled, I am Kiiiiiiiingggggs!!!

Then we hit a wall but we're fine.



Just joking! none of that happened. We had to go to Nascar today and we both hate Nascar, but it turned out to be ok and we really did have an enjoyable time!!! Tomm was nice.

We're trying to stay up late again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment