Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 24: Funbassador Drego RULEZZZZ!!!!

O.K... So, as I mentioned, we have a new fun liaison only he doesn't want us to call him a fun liaison. He wants us to call him a "Funbassador." "Funbassador Drego."

So we were kind of scared to met him since he's a green beret and all but this guy is so cool!!!

We were supposed to meet him at Medieval Times at 7 but we were waiting around until 8, and were already on our second turkey leg when the trumpets blared, the lights dimmed, and the medieval fog laser light show began!


There was an announcement on the PA: "and introducing the white night, former green beret and friend to the city of Orlando, Drego!!!"



Nic and I both looked at each other and were all like, "no way". Then he came out and totally destroyed the black night! Nic and I were so pumped up we accidentally ordered another round of Turkey legs. By the time the whole show was done we had fallen asleep from eating so much turkey but evidentally Drego picked us both up, put us in our car, tied a rope to it, and towed us back to our hotel. From there he picked us up again, brought us to our room, tucked us in, and told us a bed time story.


(Nic scoring Pointz...Michael Jordan!!!)
Normally I'd find this behavior a little suspect but we talked to him the next day and he told us it was neccesary. He said we wouldn't wake up and that he suspected the black night had drugged our Mr. Pibbs... When I asked him why he told us the bed time story even though he suspected we were drugged, he said, "it looked like you needed it."

I think he was probably right. I don't know, he's much bigger than us...

Anyhow, Drego took us out to a Jai Alai game today. It would have been lame but Drego somehow arranged for us to play a game!!! Now there's an adventure Christy never would have been able to set up. Nic scored a point and I lost a tooth!!!

I'm still a little woozy from whatever drug he gave me, but I got to say, Drego's also a fantastic dentist!!!

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment