Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 31: Trainland International Trolley and Train Whatever

Today we went to the train museum.

I mean, really that's all there is to say about it.

You know, when we signed up for this gig, we assumed that Orlando had more to offer than trannies and dead green berets. We were wrong. Today we looked at trains. No, not even that. We looked at models of trains.


We were the only ones on the tour and Stelle, our "Trolley Tracker," insisted that we take a nap half way through.

The tour (including the 4 hour nap) took around 6 hours.

Nic tried to feign interest but I didn't even bother. About 5 minutes into it I started pretending to cough but really yelling, "lame!" under my breath. Nic jabbed me in the ribs each time for being so rude, but Stelle always said, "lord bless you." She also constantly got after nic for poking me.

Short story, shorter: don't go to the train museum. It's gaytarded and the only thing the soda machine sells is TAB.


Also Nic has a date with a potential tranny tonight...

She sent him this picture, via snail mail, along with the cryptic message, "after"...

That's all the note said.

No comments:

Post a Comment